Latest picture of my turtles habitat

For first 2 weeks using the tank, the water not really clear as the essential bacteria does not develop yet and I just let it be for a while.


This is after I change the water completely the whole tank.


I thought by putting underwater light will looks cool but.. neehh.. not in the picture.. too bright! I take it out.


Latest picture taken on 28th February 2010. I just change the water after 2 months. See how crystal clear the water :D and yes, I have to take out all the decoration as my turtles loves to ruin everything. I think bare bottom looks very nice and calm :D


I love my turtles and their tank!!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that tank is cool :) where did you get it??

~Turtles' Mummy said...

Hi there,

Thank you :D I get this tank from mudah.com.my as the owner no longer wanted the tank. its 4 feet tank equal to 90 gallons.

Mell said...

Hi, can I ask does your Malayan box turtle swim deep in the water? I just want to know if I'm going to provide a deep water for mine or just around 6 inches. She is around 6 inches already.

~Turtles' Mummy said...

Hi Mell,
Yes, my MBT does swim in deep water though sometimes I can see her struggling to catch some breath :)
6 inches deep? sure no problem.

Anonymous said...

hi, I have 2 res, 1 3inches carape, and the other 1 is still a baby,and I also have an mbt, Im thinking of tranferring them to a bigger tank, I wonder, can you give the L-W-H of your tank?, I would really appreciate it, thanks

~Turtles' Mummy said...

Hi there..

My tank size is 4 x 2 x 1.5 ft.
Or you may visit this link
http://azfarturtle.blogspot.com/2009/07/upgrade-new-tank-to-4feet-tank-90.html

Anonymous said...

Hi, just asking if we can use large transparent box/ storage transparent box as a turtle tank?