1st stage - Tank Setup

Finally.. my Kiki and Riri have their own bungalow.. yeay~!! It tooks me a month to make sure as theres no any chemical residue stick in the tank wall.. I did few times water change and let the water seats for 2 3 days as to absorb all the dirty stain, any chemical residue dat left by the clorox, soap or vinegar dat I used to clean the tank.

When I purchased this secondhand tank, the owner also give me a free set of filter. The filter is powerhead filter with the filteration media box and the hose. I never used this kind of filter, the owner said the filter still in good condition, since I'm still saving to get canister filter for my turtles, as for temporary.. why not I used this filter first. I'm not sure how many Gallon/Litre Per Hour this powerhead filter can run and circulate the water. But so far, it does a great job!

Here a photo of the new tank setup.. wa laaaa..~!


I didn't expect the tank will look this nice =)

Look with camera flash off..


Kiki and Riri so happy!! flying freely in the water~!

Isn't she look cute, adorable.. Riri

4 comments:

Leo said...

Nice tank!!

how do u make the resting ramp?? wat material do u use? is it can buy it in any normal aquarium store?

Azz said...

Hello Leo,

Thank you for your compliment :)
This is the basic and most simple resting ramp ever, ahakss!! the material called aquarium plastic separator.. yes you can get in at any standard aquarium shop.

Its just a piece of plastic and I hold it with suction cups which sell together with that plastic.

It is separator in a tank for fish but I used differently... as you can see in the picture. aight..!

Anonymous said...

can u tell me where u get ur suction cup holder??? those look very useful!please

Anonymous said...

i knoe u say any standard aquarium shop but tell me exactly what store had it? where i live had petco, petsmart, petland, n walmart.. i dont see any! :)..