I'm BaCk~~ after depression of loss

Hello and welcome to my blog. Its been 8 months since the last post. I know its quite long never update anything about me, about my turtles and everything about my turtle world. So what happen to me? Where I've been? I LOST MY BELOVED TOTTO and TOTTI last year somewhere in October 2008. Until now I never find them. So that time, I felt so depressed and felt my life meaningless because of the lost really killing me inside. I've been taking care of my turtles for 2 years, provide them everything and anything that will make their life happy. But why Totto and Totti jump out from the pool together and ran away with leave me a note??! Why~! They should tell me where are they going so that I can visit them.. BUT?~!... huhuhu.. Maybe I sounds crazy but thats how I fell when lost something that I really love and care about. 

  Since the lost, I never took care of my 2 females turtles (hatchling 6 months) and the boxie, Yellow. I don't even see them, play with, give food or even care to change their water and clean up their tank. I'm lost! I just don't care anymore! I really missed Totto and Totti. I only want them! Sometimes I even had a dream at night that in my dream, Totto and Totti one day will come back again to me... But.. its just a dream. From November last year until February 2009, my dad who help me alot taking care my others turtles. Thanks Abah.

  NOW.. By end of February, I don't know what makes me wanted to breath again and I started to like my other turtles. I think because I see them in very poor condition with green water and algae started to grow on their shell and they not happy! I know, I make their life miserable for 5 6 month. So I wonder, why I have them if I don't care to them at first place? So, my journey begin here and I promise I will give all my turtles wants and build back the happy life be with my turtles.. So its me back again with my 2 turtles namely Kiki and Riri and boxie name Yellow~! 

2 comments:

Leisha Camden said...

I so understand how you feel. It's so hard to lose a pet. And turtles are such special animals, there is so much more to them than most people realize. I'm glad you got over the loss though - you do have three others who need you to take care of them. :-)

~Turtles' Mummy said...

Thank you Leisha Camden :D