She is Malayan Box Turtle

Last post I've not mentioned what kind of this new turtle I got.. after searching some information from friends around the world.. huhu.. here we go.. she is the Malayan Box Turtle a.k.a Ambonian or Cuora Amboinensis an Exotic Freshwater Turtles. Right now she is 11 months year old.

So far, I have no problem having her as new turtle.. is just for first 3 days, she won't eat anything I feed her. Maybe she just too scared because the new environment and new friends around her. Before this, she was put in a fish tank with big big fish and dirty water like so green and smelly even the tank got filtration.. Haiyoo.. once I got her, I cleaned up her shell and put her in the tank with other my 2 RES, Totto and Totti.

Right now she doing great where she want me to hand feed her. Owh ya, not to forget, the owner before this used to feed her cat food~! the biscuit cat food~! What a crazy man. Hahaha... No more cat food.. now her diet same as my other turtles where I give her Nutrafin Pellets, some krill (once a week), and lettuce. I think she try to adjust the diet and can accept the food.

I really want to keep this turtle!

3 comments:

Adlan said...

haha.. baru cun kaler pink purple ni.. layout kewl sket.

oh its a she la rupenye..

MommyUlya said...

a'a cun kaler pink purple ni.hehe.hye k.azfar.dropping by 2 say hye 2 u d turtles..hik3

~Turtles' Mummy said...

a'ah.. nampak cam kemas sikit yang layout kali nih kan.. tapi tu arr.. arrangement ade sikit tak puas hati.. urghh.. nak kena kasi adjust ske..

Hi Myss.. =)