Turtles as Birthday Presents!!

Tadaa~! I suddenly got 2 Yellow Bellied Slider on my birthday (7 May) from my boyfriend (Thank you so much dear). What a surprise birthday gift ever..~! :D Here some photos to share. Still no idea to name them. Presenting... spot lights please..

Err.. Eh? Hello!! 
Photobucket

Eh this one tired maybe.. already sleep
Photobucket

Am I cute? 
Photobucket

Again this one still sleeping..
Photobucket

First day take them out for sun light to bask.. 
Photobucket

Sleeping while basking 
Photobucket

So far the babies in good condition, eat well, poop well and love to bask! :D I'm so happy with this present! I hope my YBS will stay healthy and live long with me. :P Peace.

6 comments:

MommyUlya said...

wah k.azfar, am so happy for u n ur turtles..
hehe.mcm bes je dpt turtles as bday presents.
ok, slamat menjaga ur cute green babies.

~Turtles' Mummy said...

Hihi.. yah I'm so happy having this little babies.. hua huahua~! Really like them so much~!

Chazzie said...

hello!

I came across ur blog from your brother's. My sister is also a turtle lover but now she's off to study and I have to take care of Naru. We used to have one, which after 7 years became as big as a dictionary. However, Franklin died last year.

She bought a new one last two month, and just now, masa nak cuci dia, ada selaput kat atas shell dia. sy try bersihkan tapi dia cam melekat. Naru cam kesakitan je when I tried to move the sorta mucus. can you help me with that? i mean, apakah masalah dia? try tanya tokey kedai, dia kata, it's nothing...but still..

hehe...pjg lebar, cam tulis email kat doctor haiwan ^^ hope you can help... =)

~Turtles' Mummy said...

Hi there Chazzie, I would love to help you and Naru. Since I don't want to type very long in here, could you email me at Azfar85@yahoo.com and if possible please attach together pictures of the Naru's shell top and bottom in dry condition. Please use macro setting on your camera ok. I hope I can help you. One thing came on my mind that your turtles is shedding. A picture will tell.

DragonLord said...

azfar itu jenis kura apa ya? :)

~Turtles' Mummy said...

Its is Florida Yellow Bellied Slider or YBS.