Complete Setup!


Yeay~! Finally my turtles got their own tank with all the basic equipment they needed. I place their tank at my rental apartment. So the tank is temporary and give a little space swimming room for them. They also have the basking area which still under construction where I still need to improve the floor of the cage. My turtles don't like the pink foam pad where I put it for them. They hate it so much. Totti already bite every edge of the foam pad!~ thank god she pooped back. hehehe...
Owh ya, not forgetting my hatchlings tank also I do some renovation where I make the basking platform also the rest ramp for them. I've made it from styrofoam and I glue the green sponge to it and stick those basking platform and rest ramp inside at the tank wall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,i'm new here.my two little hatchlings refuse to eat and i guess are afraid of me!how can take care of them....

~Turtles' Mummy said...

Hi.. How long since you have the babies? If they still new like a week or two, they might need some space and privacy as to adapt the new environment.. Yes they do scare at first time but then just keep offering the pellets to them. They will eat it when the feel hungry.