Turtles Pool!


Here I want to show the stages of my turtles pool which I begin with 10 gallons kiddie pool with some colored rocks, plastic green grass, fake plant and also 2 huge driftwoods for basking platform.
After 2 months using that 10 gallons kiddie pool, my turtles grown up and I had to put them in big pool to give them spacious swimming area. Now they have 60 gallons pool with the same decorations and additional of river rocks.
Why I used the kiddie pool? because my mum didn't allow me to buy a big tank for my turtles because we don't have any space in the house to put them. So as alternative, I use the kiddie pool and place them outside the house on the porch. The benefits from it, my turtles got such a real life out there with indirectly sunlight everyday and I don't have to buy those UVB and UVA lights for them.

1 comment:

Jane said...

This is genius!
I'm going to do this for the summer