New Turtle~!

Isn't she cute?! Hehe... I just got this new turtle from the person who no longer can taking care of her. I do not know what kind of this turtle yet but I will find it soon~! and I think this turtle is female because she got short nails and tail.. huhuhu... 

What makes me amazed about this lil turt is dat she can hide herself inside the shell completely~! You can't even see her tail or legs or head.. Forsake to post the picture, she allow me to take her picture and give some pose.. hehe..





6 comments:

Adlan said...

amboi. apehal la bersepah gambar2 nih.. pening nak baca..

Unknown said...

asfa its me bob, mirza friend by the way do you know about our late school chatroom please e mail me at bob_hensem@yahoo.com please i need to introduse something about linux to our fellow friend(linux rule the world)

Unknown said...

sori tadi salah e mail la bob_hensem01@yahoo.com

ady said...

uu..tah2 kura2 batu?
shell die sure bole besar tinggi..
da taw name die x? lambat goggle la die ni?

~Turtles' Mummy said...

bukan kekura batu arr~! akak dah tahu dah jenis kekure nih Malayan Box Turtle.. Asean turtle gaks laa.. huhu... wEEkk~! Excited je nak post dulu without searching it.. huhuhu

Leisha Camden said...

Great-looking turtle!!! :-)