Update My RES and Baby YBS


Yeay~!! just want to celebrate that my new baby Yellow Bellied Sliders already ONE MONTH with me. They eat well, poops well and playful. The cutest who had lost this tail month ago really active and love to bask. But the other one seems don't know how to bask yet. Both of them already bigger than 50cents.

1st baby YBS


I love to bask~! Makes me feel good... wanna join?

2nd baby YBS


Basking together

Yeay again~!! My both RES will be 1 year old this coming 26 June 2009. Kiki and Riri are the most notty notty turtles but they are the cutest one. I love them so much. This pictures taken while I'm feeding them carrots. They love carrots so much.

Riri won't let go the carrot as I snap her picture.

Can you see I am wearing orang-y lipstick.. hehe - Kiki

Riri

Kiki - 4 inch

Riri - 4.5 inch

2 comments:

Ahmed Anwar said...

very nice upload! and the pics are soooo cute! specially where riri has a carrot in her mouth! and YBS where u have mentioned i love to bask wanna join! tht pic is sooooooooooooo cuteeeeeee luv it :D:D

~Turtles' Mummy said...

Hehe.. thank you dear~! I know my turtles are all cute! Hehehe.. can't let my eyes over them. hehe..